Join Today

Credit cards and Bankruptcy

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I should be looking for in a Bankruptcy firm or is willing to share any of their experiences with firms? I am in over my head mostly with Credit card debt and not sure what other options I have. If you know of something else I could do other than file bankruptcy at this point I would be grateful and happy to hear about it as well.

Out of control credit cards are one of the most common problems any card holder has encountered. But filing a bankruptcy is not a wise decision, it may lead you again to another problem and litigation is not a very pleasant position you want to go through with and can also affect you personally.

A better option is have a visit with a debt settlement company. They can negotiate to the credit card company that you owe in your behalf and they can try to get you a deal that would work for both parties.

It may take time and some discipline to get you back on your feet. But, once all your debts are settled, everything will be in a better position. Just make sure you learn from the past in using your credit card.

Give me your budget that includes monthly income and debt and maybe I can give you some advice.

he most important thing to do when you are in this situation is think long and hard about what you spend each month and try to cut out stuff.

Do you really need to spend all that money on cable tv and other stuff.

No one ever gets out of trouble without making sacrifice.