Join Today

What is this when this happens?

This seems to happen a lot but when I do something out of the ordanairy

I don't really think much of it but wondering if anyone knows what it is or could be?

Basically if I do things as a example;

- Sit on my leg for a prolonged period of time
    - "Jolt" up from a chair really suddenly and quickly

I'll get like idk how to describe it like when you breath deeply it's like a sharp pain somewhere in your body it feels like the chest but I doubt it, does this ever happen to anyone?

Also I have another issue not so much a problem now but it used to be a massive problem I used to get muscle spasms in my leg where it would bring me down to my hands and knees.

They both vanish usually after a couple of minutes but I've had the first experience before for a whole 4 hours but that only ever happened once and that was years ago!

Sounds like "The Quickening" to me. You might be one of the Immortals so remember in the end, there can be only one.

Is the first pain you describe in your ribs?
    I get a sort of pain when I've been slouched and I sit up suddenly and I get a shooting pain in my ribs/chest area and have to stay still. If I don't stay still I get a couple more shooting pains so I have to wait for it to subside.
    No idea what it is!

How do you sit on your leg?
    Why do you jolt up from chairs suddenly and quickly?

Your problem is purely that of bad posture. Just remember the words "If it hurts, stop doing it".