Join Today

online banking - research

Hi, I am student doing research about online banking. Its for my dissertation for my degree. I am trying to find out consumers opinion about benefits, threats of being an online banking customer. Also what do you think of security of online banking and how could it be improved. I would really appreciate your comments and thoughts about online banking.
    Thank you for your time.

Nowadays the use of online banking is fast, simple and very convenient to do banking transactions, online purchasing, money transfer, etc. For the security purpose you have to check whether website is secured or not. You have to change your password frequently. In the UAE, ADCB is one of the technologically advanced banks who provide secure online banking service. For more details, visit - http://www.adcb.com

Well, in my opinion, on-line banking is definitely the nearest future of the banking in general. As far as i can see from my personal and business experience most of the banking is being done on-line now, and not just on-line, but through mobile devises. Even the cheque deposit, the transaction that made you come to your branch, can now be done though smartphones in certain banks. Thus, on-line banking domination is inevitable, despite some serious theoretical concerns upon their security, and investing in these security measures has become quite an expenditure for many financial institutions.

Online banking is pretty common these days.Banks are updating security measures time to time.But what is most important is the user's concern about this.Many times users just neglect to take their basic security measures such as changing their passwords,using genuine versions of softwares etc.It can leave some easy loopholes for the hackers.

Online banking is the best banking solution provided by the banks, especially for the corporate people who don’t have much time to go physically to the bank and do their banking activities

Online banking is the best banking solution provided by the banks, especially for the corporate people who donít have much time to go physically to the bank and do their banking activities