Join Today

TSB 40 month 0% interest card

I'm just looking to see if anyone can help me with some information. In March of 2016 I took out a credit card with TSB under the impression that it was 0% interest for 40 months - does anyone remember this being advertised through the money matters website as we are sure that this is where we were given the information?

Thanks in advance

What was the information you were given regarding your 0% period when you were provided with the card? It's not always the maximum that's publicised as available.

Thanks for the response - we were not sent the terms and conditions so there is a dispute about that at the moment. The reason I am asking is that TSB are disputing that there was ever a 40 month period on any of their cards, and we want to know if this time period or similar was ever advertised on this site.

Money Matters looks to be a Welfare Rights service based in Glasgow. It doesn't appear to be the kind of site that would promote credit card deals.
    http://www.moneymattersweb.co.uk/about-us/

Google shows no trace of a TSB 40 month 0% interest card that I can see. Tesco and Halifax, yes. TSB, no.

You must have had statements from TSB. They normally make it clear what deal you are on.

TSB statements show nothing until 2 statements before the end of offer when it then shows the end date