Join Today
    Airbladepfj

Amazon Credit Card

Just a heads up, done some Christmas shopping on Amazon and was offered a 20 discount if I took out the Amazon credit card, interest rate is a bit steep at 29% but plan to pay it off in full end of January so works out well.
    They offer you 500 instantly to spend if successful and they do a soft credit check first to let you know if you have been pre-approved so won't effect your credit rating if you are knocked back for it.

Albertsop
    Have the card, operated by NewDay same as Aqua and Marbles, if you shop at amazon and have prime then with the extra points you get it’s a worthwhile card.

Not massive limits but enough and currently you get 6 months interest free on amazon purchases over Xmas period.

1000 points gets you 10 amazon voucher automatically loaded to linked account.

AlexeyEn
    I was recently offered this card but without the Instant credit, I've got to wait for the card before I can use it! No idea why I didn't get the instant credit.

Alasmurn
    Did you answer the questions regarding the credit file accounts correctly at the end of the application?
    If not that's probably why.

Alfonsoinhen
    I wasn't given that option. I didn't get an instant accept it was referred, and approved the next morning with a message saying no instant spend. Perhaps if your decision is referred instant spend isn't available?