Join Today
    Airbladexpl

natwest overdraft

I was seeing if id be elegible for more overdraft so i applied it declined me without me offering how much i wanted now im paranoiaing out what about if they take my original overdraft off me ID BE **** PAYDAY i didnt put any amount in that i wanted and i always pay the charge and never go ten pound over what im meant too i get fifty quid overdraft on this account.

AaronNut
    Use the money to buy some full stops,commas etc then maybe, just maybe, I'd understand your post .
    Regards

abadPi
    If I've translated that correctly into English are you saying that you often go up to 10 over your authorised limit? In which case that's probably your answer.

AaronApoma
    I found your question quite easy to understand.

You might think they're being hard on you.
    The bank by their refusal, is trying to encourage you to live within your income.

Airbladerno
    I suggest you stop applying for credit when you can't live within your means, it's probably destroying your credit score. If you're in financial hardship and stuck in a spiral of debt because of bank charges etc then your bank has a duty to treat you fairly. Take a look at the below link for some sources of help: -

I've tried on several occasions to cut back the time I spend on here, but I always come back. Recently though I no longer feel welcome on GD - too much negativity on there. Time to move on.