Join Today

Can anyone tell me why there is cash showing in pension?

As the title suggests, can anyone tell me why there is approximately 2800 in cash in my fundsnetwork pension?

I have only ever invested money into Vanguard 80 and Blackrock 100.

Is this just cash that is waiting to clear, or money I have made back from the investments? If so, should I be withdrawing it? Doesn't seem to make sense as I wanted it all to be contained in my tax wrapper?

Also, one other question I have is that the new fidelity site has a performace column which shows how well your investments have done over a period of time. Under mine it just shows 0.00 is this because of an error with the site do people think?

Either you or your adviser controls your holdings. Have you got it set up to pay dividends into your cash account?

I have just seen that when clicking on the information that this currently isn't working for investments in pensions.

I agree it isnt easy to work around.

I would use another platform but I cant work out when I started investing and how much has been invested so something within the platform that automatically calculates it would be much easier.

I suspect it is your tax relief. That arrives a few weeks later and goes into the cash account rather than follow your investment instruction.