Join Today

Applying for scholarship?

I recently got an email from Royal Holloway suggesting that im able to apply for one of their scholarships which cover the full 3 years of education at their university. The problem is that the deadline to apply for it is March 19th (I think? cant remember exactly but its in march) and i havent even heard back from all of my universities yet, let alone made a decision on what to firm and what to put as an insurance. Can i still apply for scholarships even if im not sure ill even go to that university?

Just apply, then you can always withdraw later. There arent many scholarships in any event.

Hi killerjayko,

You are more than welcome to apply for any scholarships you are eligible for at Royal Holloway as long as you hold a conditional or unconditional offer from us.

If you have any questions about how to apply, please feel free to let me know here or you can PM me as well.

What subject are you hoping to study?

Thank you for the reply!
    I'll make sure to apply for it as soon as i can, I applied for theoretical physics and have an offer for ABB or unconditional if firm

Congratulations on your offer!

Our Theoretical Physics course is fully accredited by the Institute of Physics and has been awarded the IOP Juno Champion and Athena SWAN silver awards for best practice in equality, promoting women in science and welcoming large cohorts of female students which is fantastic.

I'm a recent graduate from Royal Holloway, so if you have any questions about what it's like to study here, I'd be happy to answer!