I graduated some years ago and am earning a salary of 30k. My whole life, I've not really known what it's like to have money. My parents never had much (spent most of my childhood on a council estate) and so we always lived frugally, buying the cheapest things, never going on holiday, going on camping holidays with an old car probably worth about 200. That's the way I live right now: never splashing out on anything, just spending the bare minimum I need to live (I would consider buying something that isn't a savers/basics/own brand product "splashing out"). But what that means is that I have a lot of money accumulating in the bank and have around about 80k thanks to leftover student finance and spreading my money in high interest savings accounts.

But I don't know what to do with any of it. I could buy a car, and put down a house deposit. Maybe be more adventurous and buy chorizo or parma ham instead of basics ham or something like that. But apart from that, I don't know what else. I don't really enjoy going on holidays, and I can't handle having a relationship with a woman. I enjoy cooking, but that's about it. Ironically I find pleasure in saving money and hate to spend it, which I guess is because of the way I was raised. Sometimes I've contemplated just giving it all to my parents so they can live a better life.

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?