Join Today
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    HOW do I do my taxes

    Please how do I do it

  2. #2
    If you have income that is not taxed at source (PAYE) such as self employment, then you need to register with HMRC from self assessment. They will send you a self assessment form at tax return time, and you input all of your income and any allowed expenses in the form.

  3. #3
    Yes I am self employed. Is the self assessment form easy to complete

  4. #4
    I make money from social media so would I have to register as a business

  5. #5
    The self assessment form isn't too difficult to complete. You would not have to register as a Ltd company or anything like that, but you do need to tell HMRC that you're self employed. There's a way to do this online somewhere.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts